When my health started to go south due to mold I decided to take things into my own hands. Unfortunately, my doctors didn’t know how to help me. They misdiagnosed me with scoliosis and began planning treatments for it. I just couldn’t accept it because my gut was telling me that they didn’t know what they were doing. I didn’t trust their judgment so I did some research online and found some answers for what I was suffering from.
After doing my own research online I was able to understand more about the symptoms that I was experiencing and realized that I had CIRS or MCS. Self-diagnosing is frowned upon by the medical professionals but had I listened I would’ve been medicated the rest of my life. My house was infested with mold and my body had many other toxins that it wasn’t able to get rid of on its own. I looked for some things that I could do to detox my body and here’s what I’ve found to work. I’m not fully healed but I’m 10 times better than I was months ago.
- Get out of the toxic environment!
- Use an air purifier and create a safe space for yourself if you can’t leave your home.
- Glutathione pills.
- Activated Charcoal Pills (Don’t use this for too long, once a week) You will lose a tremendous amount of weight.
- Detox diet.
- Wash everything fabric with hydrogen peroxide (Get a gallon, you’re going to need a lot) or throw it away if you can’t get rid of it.
- Sweat in the sauna (treat yourself at a spa, you deserve it!)
- Exercise to sweat out the toxins and keep your muscles healthy.
- Drink plenty of water, keep your bowels lubricated so any waste can leave your body (toxins really dehydrate your body).
- Get a good night’s sleep so your body can heal.
- Find time to meditate and get some oxygen flowing through your body.