When my health started to go south due to mold I decided to take things into my own hands. Unfortunately, my doctors didn’t know how to help me. They misdiagnosed me with scoliosis and began planning treatments for it. I just couldn’t believe or accept it because my gut was telling me that they didn’t know what they were doing. I didn’t trust their judgment so I did some research online and found some answers for what I was suffering from.
After doing some research online I was able to understand more about the symptoms that I was experiencing and realized that I had CIRS. Self-diagnosing is frowned upon by the medical professionals but had I listened I would’ve been medicated the rest of my life. My house was infested with mold and it was not leaving my body. I looked online for some things that I could do to detox my body and here’s what I’ve found to work. I’m not fully healed myself but I’m 10 times better than I was months ago.
- Get out of the moldy environment!
- Glutathione pills.
- Activated Charcoal Pills (Don’t use this for too long, once a week) You will lose a tremendous amount of weight.
- Mold detox diet.
- Wash everything fabric with hydrogen peroxide (Get a gallon, you’re going to need a lot) or throw it away if you can’t get rid of the mold.
- Sweat in the sauna (treat yourself at a spa, you deserve it!)
- Exercise to sweat out the mycotoxins and keep your muscles healthy.